PDA

View Full Version : Mouse bite my penis before oral sex.does that put me at risk

DamMeVucTham
05-10-2004, 11:33 PM
I want to first start off by saying, no a mouse didn't bite my penis. I just thought that would have been a good way to get you guys' attention.and a way for you guys to answer my important question. know oral sex is an extremely low risk, but what about with full ejaculation? Do you guys think a test is warranted?plz help dmvt cause dmvt scare of oral sex now.

DamMeVucTham
05-10-2004, 11:46 PM
:?: there no answers for me?

lysudoi
05-11-2004, 12:42 AM
Being silly doesn't get you very far. Ai mà hiểu your English là chít liền á?

You là con trai mà nói gì về full ejaculation? hay là you gay, gay pp đi test all the time, nó sẽ lấy Q-tip sample từ cổ họng bạn rồi gời đi thám nghiệm trong vòng một tuần thì sẽ có kết qũa. Không có gì là mắc cở cả, nếu you have sex với người you không tín nhiệm thì cứ đi thử ở clinic đi, no question asked, chỉ tốn 20$US co-payment thôi, stress free.

LSD

cangcung
05-11-2004, 10:12 AM
Ù man, if you stick your mouse everywhere then you make it vomit (ejac... eject..., same!); then you need to get it vaccinated. Pleasse see Dr Hate for further prognosis. He's over there, holding that BIG FREAKING needle, yep, NO, it's not his MOUSE, it's his tool!!!! Sheessseee!!!

DamMeVucTham
05-12-2004, 12:10 PM
to lysudoi: if you dont know my english thats fine cause i dont give a damn. and if you said that i am gay, i think you're wrong . i just ask a problem in oral sex ..maybe you dont know the risk of HIV transmission through unprotected anal and vaginal intercourse of women.And with a high ejaculation frequency might cause a risky in oral sex or not? thats is my ques.anyway thanks for urs support.

cangcung
05-12-2004, 12:38 PM
My dear dmvt,

When HIV/VD is the concern during sexual acts (oral, vaginal, anal) there is no distinction in no ejacualtion, full ejaculation or half-way ejaculation (?) It's the body fluids (saliva, blood, secretions) that trasmit the viral/bacterial infection.

Having said so, even with no "frequency of ejacualtion" (hummm, gotta ask CH about this one term) you can still be infected by mixing your body fluids with the other person.

Capice!!??

Stay kool, stay hard, stay alert, stay happy!!!!

TinaLan
05-12-2004, 02:35 PM
chùi ui, TinaLan đọc tiểu đề của phần này mà tượng DMVD có oral sex
với mouse nên bị mouse nó cắng chứ :) :)

cangcung
05-12-2004, 03:15 PM
TinaL nhầm gồi!!!! Cái đó là anh chàng Richard Gere chơi với gerbil mà toe đít!!!

Mouse nào mà having oral sex dzzới dmvt được cà!? Mouseketeer B Spears thì may ra à nha!!! Mà cũng chưa tới phiên dmvt đâu á!!! CC is holding number 1024 right here!!! Ù man, tới số mình thì mouseketeer này chắc thành chuột ... chù wá!!!! :twisted: :shock: